SMi Presents the 23rd Annual Conference…
Pharmaceutical Pricing and Market Access 2017
11th & 12th Oct
Holiday Inn Kensington Forum, London, UK
SMi Group is proud to present the 23rd annual industry leading summit on Pharmaceutical Pricing & Market Access, taking place on 11th & 12th October 2017 in Central London.
Mounting criticism from a surge in the price of drugs has added growing pressure on pharmaceutical companies and manufactures to limit future price increases and on payers to be more cost-effective in their approach to setting budgets and managing costs.
Drawing from over two decades worth of expertise, Pharmaceutical Pricing & Market Access 2017 will address these challenges head on by preparing attendees to develop a successful market access strategy for the ever-changing payer landscape.
Join us this autumn for exclusive case study insight into how manufactures plan to limit further price increase; a progressive outlook into the future of pharmaceutical pricing & reimbursement (P&R); and discuss what can be done by all stakeholders for the industry to achieve efficient reimbursement and for patients to gain access to affordable medication.
Featured speakers include:
- Barbara Jaszewski, VP Global Pricing and Market Access, Lundbeck (Conference chair)
- Nneka Onwudiwe, PRO/PE Regulatory Review Officer, FDA
- Patrick Mollon, Director Health-Economics, Outcomes Research & Epidemiology, Shire
- Fabrizio Zucca, Director Patient Access, Sobi
- Klaas Postema, Sr Director Market Access & Pricing Generics Europe, Teva
- Mercedes Prior, International Market Access Director, Grifols
- Anne Marciniak, Senior Director, International HEOR, Allergan
- Ritva Lehtonen, Market Access & External Affairs Director, Sanofi
Reasons to Join:
- Increase compliance and navigate the regulatory landscape through informed guidance presented by the FDA in an opening keynote address
- Develop strategies for market access and expansion by; defining your target audience; identifying key economic advantages; and generating appropriate clinical and health economic evidence to support a strong value proposition
- Utilise strategic partnerships by learning best practice in collaborating with payers, data providers and health stakeholders
- Drive commercial competitiveness by uncovering new windows of opportunity in growing markets such as orphan drugs, biosimilars and gene therapy
- Make informed decisions from development through to reimbursement by optimising meaningful patient engagement opportunities
- Explore ways in which the HTA and Regulatory Agencies can work together to meet patient needs
- Strengthen your strategic capabilities by hearing the latest updates through a selection of global case studies on translational market access, international reference pricing and value based pricing
- Secure commercial viability by discovering new market access algorithms for innovative drugs
- Showcase product value by implementing real world data into pricing and utilising Real World Evidence (RWE) for payer decision making