Place and dates: 19th & 20th September 2018, Berlin, Germany
Contact Name: Mohammad Ahsan
Conference Fee: £1,595 (£240 Discount for all members/subscribers)
After the two successful ACI’s European Prefilled Syringes Summit, we are pleased to announce the next edition which shall take place on the 19th & 20th September in Berlin, Germany.
The event will explore the advancements in regulatory guidelines, product development, manufacturing processes, risk mitigation , portfolio management and answer some infinite industry questions such as; how the industry is responding to disruptive technology, connectivity, speed to market, and next generation syringes.
There are several elements that pose a severe challenge to the growth of the global prefilled syringes market, the primary one being the high costs associated with temperature controlled packaging required for temperature-sensitive drugs. Other more traditional factors inhibiting the market include product recalls due to breakages and leachables, the potential risk of interaction between prefilled syringes and drugs, and needle stick prevention.
Key Topics Include:
- Market Insights –what is happening in the PFS & Devices Market
- Regulation of the Manufacture and Control
- Technical Advances in mechanisms, application systems. And devices
- Improving quality, connectivity, and cost control for combination products
- Next generation materials & design of PFS
- Balancing biopharmaceutical product portfolio for continual product innovation & Creating a lower-risk product development strategy
- Smart devices: their emerging role in auto-injector systems & driving innovation
- Shift from glasses pre-filled syringes to plastic prefilled syringes
£240 subscriber’s discount available on the registration fee.
To receive the agenda or for the priority registration, please contact
Mohammad Ahsan on +44 (0)20 3141 0606 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org